International Schools CyberFair is an award-winning authentic learning program used by schools and youth organizations around the world. Youth conduct research and publish their findings on the Web. Recognition is given to the best projects in each of eight categories. This White House-endorsed program encourages youth to become community ambassadors by working collaboratively and using technology to share what they have learned. Students evaluate each other's projects by using a unique online evaluation tool. Learn More
Peer Review April 1-15, 2013
Winners Announced May 18,
Share this page
Now in its 18th year, CyberFair has been described as the largest educational event of its kind ever held on the Internet. This program brings together more than 2.5 million students across 115 countries. View present and past winners and take a virtual journey around the globe to learn about people, programs and their communities. Learn More
Submission Deadline March 21, 2013 April 1st - 15th 2013 From 19th May 2013 Publish your Research Reflect Evaluate Celebrate
- Review rules, themes and select one of the 8 project categories: local history, culture, business & community organizations, leaders, art, music, sports & health, environment;
- Conduct research and build web page (you can use an eLanguages project page);
- Review and evaluate your project;
- Upload your bibliography information;
- Submit your project narrative.
- Complete six peer reviews of other projects.
- Find out how you ranked;
- Each participating school or organization receives a special certificate to proudly display in their community;
- Additional prizes may be provided by sponsors.
Registration for 2013 Competition is now closed
Additional prizes may be provided by sponsors!
We encourage regional and national CyberFair affiliate partner programs, that build on the International CyberFair model. Learn More