GSN takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our privacy
SchoolNet foundation at these URL's
- Global SchoolNet Foundation Home Web at http://www.globalschoolnet.org
- Global SchoolNet Foundation Teacher Award Program Web at http://www.gsnaward.org
- Global Schoolhouse Web, owned by Lightspan, Inc. and operated under license by the Global
SchoolNet Foundation, at the following URL's.
collects when you are on the GSN site and when you use GSN’s services. This policy also covers
GSN’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that GSN’s business partners
share with GSN or that GSN may collect on a partner’s site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GSN does not own or control or to
people that GSN does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- GSN collects personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number,
occupation, phone and address, as they pertain to the various programs and services on our Web.
For instance, on the GSN Award Web when you nominate a candidate for the GSN Teacher Award, or when
you write a testimonial on behalf of a candidate, we need to know who you are and how we can contact
you if need be. When you register or participate in collaborative project-based learning activities,
we also collect home contact information.
- GSN uses the information for three general purposes: to contact you, to contact your award
nominee, and to respond to respond to your correspondence.
- GSN reserves the right to use personal contact information to send information, to correspond
with you, and occasionally to solicit tax-deductible contributions to the ongoing operations of the
Global SchoolNet Foundation.
- GSN Newsletter: When you register as a GSN Member at http://www.globalschoolnet.org/gsnmembers/ you may
opt to receive our periodic GSN Newsletter. At any time you can edit your member profile to opt out of our GSN Newsletter subscription list.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- GSN will not sell, lease, or share your personally identifiable information to anyone. However,
in the event that GSN or GSH Assets are acquired through sale or other legal acquisition, the new
proprietors will receive all personally identifiable information.
- GSN may set and access GSN cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information
- GSN gives you the ability to edit your GSN contact information.
- Your GSN Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. However,
we encourage you to use non-secure passwords since upon your request, your GSN password is emailed to
- GSN may amend this policy from time to time. These changes will be posted online. Please check
Your Acceptance of These Terms
agree to this, please do not use our Web site or services. Your continued use of GSN’s sites or
services following the posting of changes to these terms means that you accept those changes in
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please click here to contact us.