1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your Doors to Diplomacy project?
This list can include things like:
· number and type of computers: 2 laptops, 2 computers
· telephones: 3 telephones
· TV and radio stations: GMA News TV, ANC and CNN
· video and digital still cameras: Sony
· digitizers and scanners: Epson
· books, newspapers: The Philippine Daily Inquirer, The Philippine Star
Questions to Consider
· How did these tools help you?
- It helped us a lot since with ou it we wouldn’t have any content on our website.
· Where did you locate each tool?
- At home and at school
· Were any tools donated by businesses or schools?
- Yes, Internet cards were distributed by our school
· What were your most valuable tools? Why?
- Computers, because without it we wouldn’t be able to create a webpage nor participate in the doors to diplomacy competition.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your Doors to Diplomacy project both on-line and in person.
We accepted every opinion or suggestion every person would request to improve our project as well as ourselves
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
Realizing that your web site may not have been up very long, describe how your involvement in this project has strengthened the 'relationship' between your school and your local community.
Questions to Consider
· How do you think your project make a difference?
- It is different because we understand that every people have different opinions.
· Have people in your community learned new things through your Web pages?
- Some people learn but some did not because maybe they already know the things we placed.
· Have other people around the world learned new things about your topic?
- Yes they said that they can understand our topic.
· Have you established some new working relationships with people in the community? Who besides you and your students has looked at your Web pages?
- Besides me and my group mates will going to look at our web pages and to manage our website so that most people will have an interest in learning about Miriam.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
Other members of our society helped us a lot since they cooperated when we asked for advice and went to interview them.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
We learned that every leader is made not born. She/he is trained to lead the people in the future. We also learned that we can start leading ourselves and be a good role models just like saints to our modern society.