Doors to Diplomacy Awards and Incentives
Doors to Diplomacy participants benefit by:
- Learning 21st century skills that will prepare them for the
- Learning how to conduct and cite original research
- Learning how to collaborate with fellow students and
with the global community
- Learning how to create digital media
- Learning how to produce
an educational e-learning project
- Learning about
diplomacy and international issues
- Learning about issues and other communities around the world
Scholarships, Cash Awards, & Certificates
student team member of the winning “Doors to Diplomacy” Award team
receives a $2,000 scholarship.
winning coaches’ schools each receive a $500 USD cash award.
Each winning team
member and coach receive a special certificate from the US State
Doors to Diplomacy
that completes a final entry will receive special Doors to Diplomacy certificates to
recognize their achievement.
Additional prizes may be provided by sponsors.