1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
(1) Discussion topics, research projects: whiteboard, computer, paper, pen, e-mail, cloud-based hard disk
(2) Collecting documents: paper, pen, and computer
(3) Interview: on-the-spot interview, paper, pen, mobile phone (recording), camera
(4) Data Collection: Computer (Data Collection), G-mail,Goole drive
(5) Making Web Pages: Computer, Internet, FrontPage, Photoshop
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
We went to Tzu Chi University to share our natural agricultural with college students and teachers. By sharing this opportunity, we let them learn the practical operation of natural agricultural. We also let us learn the typhoon and increase our experience. Let's first experience the atmosphere on the platform, and also train our courage, so that we won't be too nervous.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
This time we planted rice mainly in order to restore the original methods, using natural methods to cultivate, find out what methods can be used to grow rice and adapt to the environment for future use when the future climate changes that soil and rainfall are not good, and cultivate the next generation seeds adapted to the local climate and geology of Hualien,Taiwan.
In addition, through this study, we can let you know the importance of natural agricultural law, as well as its benefits and methods, and inherit it, and also develop excellent local talents.
And when people see our web pages, they will also understand how much it takes for a bowl of rice to eat, and then to love and cherish the land and food they live in.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
Hualien Tzu Chi University began to promote food and agriculture education this year. We also started this planting process with the help of the university. In addition, we also invited Mr. Xie Jinggui to give technical guidance. As a professional farmer, we need his assistance in many places, such as when to transplant rice seedlings, how to protect rice panicles and so on. He is the greatest contributor to this harvest.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
We found that spraying enzymes can not only increase nutrients but also remove pests. And the duck house we built for the first time was broken down by dogs, and we rebuilt it again, but this time God made a fool of us one again, and the roof was trampled by wild dogs, and all the ducks died. We are a group of like-minded people. At first, we don't know each other. We cooperate with each other. In this process, I slowly understand each other and become more and more familiar with each other. But sometimes we quarrel because of different opinions, but finally we reconcile. There are many difficulties in this process, but at last we have a bumper harvest.