1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
Kompozer: web page editing and management, animation PhotoScape: Photo editing Microsoft PowerPoint: Report Content Rendering Microsoft Word: Text Data Editing Internet Explorer, Chrome, FileZilla: browsing the web, data query, upload and download FaceBook, Line: Inter-team communication
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
1. Let people know that food and agriculture education is the beginning of getting close to the land and loving the land. The food and agriculture education in our school is combined with the local agricultural specialties and combined with local agricultural characteristics. In the future, we will continue to carry out relevant food and agriculture education activities to enhance children's agricultural knowledge, and to better understand the agricultural products of their hometown and to cherish their hometown. 2. The teachers and students of the whole school participate in the food and agriculture education to draw closer to the land and each other. The teachers and students of the school from the loose soil, sowing, care to the harvest of each stage, share the process of the ups and downs, this is a rare teacher-student interaction experience. Regardless of adults and children, through the experience of food and agriculture education, we have brought everyone closer, and we also love to be close to the land and appreciate the beauty of our hometown. 3. Spreading through the web is beautiful Through our website, we hope that people who are unfamiliar with the Fu-sing Elementary School in Ershui Township will be impressed by our school's promotion of food and agriculture education. Let everyone know how to protect their hometown environment. Let this priceless treasure last forever.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
1.Community volunteers participate in our food and agriculture education, so that the crops planted in our food and agriculture education park are richer. We can also learn a lot from them about the knowledge and methods of caring for crops.
2.Parents report that the process of planting, caring and cooking by children, the vegetables that they did not dare to eat before, dare to eat now, and also prefer to eat vegetables. What is even more rare is that all crops are planted in a non-toxic organic environment, which makes people eat healthier and more secure. I hope that the school can continue the education course for food and agriculture.
3.The crops grown are not good. After returning home to ask parents, parents who have planting experience will go to the school to guide the re-construction and replanting.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
1.Thanks to the Changhua County Government and the Rotary Club of Yuanlinn District for sponsoring school funds to develop food and agriculture education.
2.Thanks to the former village head of Chen Zhaolin in Fuxing Village, Ershui Township, leading the community volunteers to participate in the vegetable garden sorting and planting and provide us with many valuable experiences.
3.Thanks to all the narrators who gave us lessons and taught us a lot of ecological knowledge.
4.Our principal, Mr. Wen Jingcheng, often encourages us to enhance our confidence; teachers also often guide us to assist in the production of web pages. Thank you for your assistance and encouragement.
5.Thanks to the parents for their enthusiastic participation, providing information and assisting with the work.
6.Thanks to all the respondents who accepted our visit, and the valuable comments that we have given us to make our webpage content more complete.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
1.Interesting discovery After participating in this event, we went to visit our hometown and found out that Ershui Township is such a good place for people to live. 2.Lessons learned The most important thing to learn at this event is teamwork. As long as the group cooperates, helps each other, and cheers up, the whole research atmosphere can be continued. It can be done once, twice, or even ten times. 3.Lessons learned Originally thought that planting crops was very simple, and later realized that it was a hard and long journey from the beginning of planting to the harvest, so that we can better understand how hard it is to cherish food. 4.The surprise The final harvest is the most anticipated moment. We didn't expect us to make delicious dishes. What's more, we didn't like to eat vegetables. After eating the sweet taste of the non-toxic organic vegetables we planted, can savor the good taste of every food.