1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
School, connected by T1 Line Taiwan academic network. Home is using ADSL or Cable Internet, conduct inquiries and upload data. Web production is the use of: FLASH, DREAMWAVER software production. Graphics software has: PHOTOSHOP, XMIND, PHOTOCAP and GANTTPROJECT draw Gantt chart software. There are several records of equipment interview camera, voice recorder. References include network database.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
Our students tried to know everything of 'Taiwan brandy bottle troupe', and tried to published all of our research to the resident of ShengGang country.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
With these case studies, we learn how the troupe run. By the published of our web site, we try to spread the concept of Taiwan brandy bottle troupe, and how they try to change this world.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
Taiwan brandy bottle troupe' help us a better understanding of the troupe, but also their passion and let us know the importance of a positive. In addition, I want to thank the staff of the troupe, they told us every detail and always had the patience to explain, to make us a more in-depth study.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
Children's drama seems easy to understand, but the process of how to express and perform a play needs great practice and training. The troupe business is anything but simple. The performers must have extraordinary enthusiasm and perseverance against all odds to overcome difficulties.