1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
We use the tools: 1. The number and type of computers: Notebook 2 pcs 2. Phone 3. The digital camera 4. Scanner 5. Recorder 6. Computer software: office .fronpage 7. Books, newspapers 8. Oral Interview We are a group of students in the country, in addition to tools used at home, in school using school tools that provide us Create a network involved in Bo works.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
In order to further our understanding of the activities relating to 'civil rights community,' we members with practical action, seriously engaged in various activities within the community, such as: civil market visits, field awareness of cultural characteristics of the civil rights community, community residents survey on their own living environment views and so on. These valuable community experience, is being born in our country, can not understand the precious experience from textbooks, but we also understand, specifically the results of the activities involved in after school teachers and students back to campus to share, we will network Bo theme, made into presentations with classmates to share the success of the civil rights community building experience, and textbooks to learn to do a combination of all these actions demonstrate our success playing the role of ambassador of special events.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
In the civil rights community is most notable civil rights market, before the great civil rights market, many street vendors sell snacks around the stores, but with the rise of other regional markets, civil rights market gradually decline, fewer vendors, fewer people are visiting, fortunately Shi Gongsuo market will re-consolidation, renovation, and finally to revive the civil market, gradually flourish. When we visited the community found: civil rights market, which has parking, markets and sports centers, markets within the ground clean and neat unity vendors signs, which also designed the patio, so good ventilation, with different traditional markets in general, the market is surrounded by many old store, loved by residents. Temple near the market a long history, is the religious center residents, now civil rights community, relying on residents to work together to make the community better. In particular, Chen Tianming miles long passion pay, comprehensive transformation of communities, community development, the construction and service performance results of the town hall to get deeply sure, because of his leadership and dedicated service, so that he was elected as a model in Changhua long. In addition, since Mr. Chen Menggui set up a 'Community Development Association,' after his careful management community, anything themselves, good at seeking resources, set up a sound system with a dedicated heart and led people into community volunteer work. Community Development Association in each group plus the clear division of labor, but also help each other, thus causing our civil rights in the curious and decided to explore in depth. We hope that through our case studies, the 'Civil Rights and Community Development Association,' efforts to promote and maintain the spirit of the community to be demonstrated, thereby stimulate the students the concept of love for their homeland and cultivate enthusiasm for public service.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
We give support are: 1.Long civil ri:interviewed 2.Citizens in the community director:Provide advice and info 3.Shi Gongsuo secretary:Bo network to provide information sent 4.Civil Rights in the Office of the Secretary:provide relevant information 5.Civil Rights Community Development Association Secretary:Presentation of the transformation of the civil rights community after
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
1. Go deep into to understand the people's rights community, find the environment of this community quietly beautiful outside, community of mile the popular support is more beautiful. They solidify consistent, common For develop the community and promote the community industry, fight for the biggest welfare and make great effort and allow our teams to also learn 'incorporation cooperation, pay hard the most happy' for the community, community the paying of resident deeply move. 2. Cognize them to use flexibly a variety of systems while visiting executive officer of community development association and precinct chief, know how to handle the communication, the power is close in person For, lead the volunteer worker and mile people, create many outstanding scores. On them, we learn 'Just do it if it’s right.'.