1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
With the assistance of many elders and squires, our topic webpage has been accomplished. We make the students, teachers and the parents re-discover the beauty of our hometown, and understand “ there’re many thought provoking stories behind things that everyone is accustomed to”, then to cherish and love it more. ‘The internet world is boundless”, We also expect more domestic and foreign friends know this simple and friendly township through this special web page, Many beautiful pictures here depict the variable and abundant images of this area, as well as explaining and presenting ebullient vitality of local residents. Friends all over the world can have better understanding in the history of Longtan, culture, sightseeing resources and various festivals as well, and then visit our township, making this 'the most characteristic township', 'the most tasteful township', 'the smiling township' and 'the most blissful township' more widely known, prospering local tourism and leisure industry.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)