1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
Complete your cyberfair project process the tools we use are: hardware device computer, cameras, scanners, mobile phone vComputer software: DreamWeaver MX 2004, Photoshop CS, Microsoft Word, Flash 8.0, IE browser pictures, software ACDsee, vMicrosoft PowerePoint. vNetwork broadband, email, QQ.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
Because it is publicity our local specialties, opportunity, and so we are masters attitude to work.
In order to propagandize the hometown KouMo, our team itself to KouMo wild resources, growth condition, planting method, production, processing, nutritional value and the market foreground making further investigated understanding. With 'us' is all the people KouMo base planting the identity of the dam, the real show to the world KouMo, publicity KouMo Bashang.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
Make ordinary citizens recognize our KouMo values, in their hair house amass find a new path. Also let more and more people realize the importance of protecting the environment?
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
Local mushroom farmers and the average farmer gave us a lot of help, for our web pages provided convenience. KouMo farmers hospitality we on-the-spot investigation, to us KouMo were introduced in detail the process of growth and management procedures, also with the market KouMo introduced analysis. We see the dam KouMo prospects. Local farmers in the autumn of traditional picking KouMo, they accept us as ACTS, lead us into the wild picking mushrooms, field can teach us how to find wild mushrooms, how to identify poisonous mushroom. Growing knowledge while, the unprecedented experience. Summer internship of college students for us detailed introduces KouMo nutrition value, make us from another Angle to understand human food diversity. The school leader provides us with activity funds, contact the interview object and let tutor notch, many times to different places to interview data collection. In every stage of web pages, all of the townships only staff gave us too much help and guidance, and especially the last English translation work. Get all the townships only the full support of the company, we thanks!
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
1. In web pages, first learn to our KouMo value and KouMo related knowledge, especially comprehensive understanding and mushroom growth process, very is novel. 'Only heard of, I had never seen before.' that is the players coincide word, when players around are busy interviewing object, the players feel the adults still very happy and very positive interviewed.
2. in examining the interview also found that mushroom farmers increase annually, begin to have plenty of mushroom products sold to exotic places. Gradually formed a company marketing through-train mode of home farmers.
3.For their survival environment have bigger and more comprehensive understanding. We hardly leave my house, the outside environment nor how much, cannot be compared . Through our visit and on-the-spot investigation, we know of local production and living environment of influence. Listen to old people said, before we here of wild KouMo everywhere, But then, as environmental worsen, KouMo survival by a serious threat , Wild KouMo is negligible , There is also a 'the most expensive mushroom' say. In recent years, because 'converting cropland to forest' policy, the natural environment here we got very big improvement, wild mushrooms also more up year by year. Thus we are more aware of the importance to us to protect the environment. Seems environmental problems still need to implement. Not planted some trees so simple.