1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
We use computers,cameras,scanners,voice recorder,and books. In this study, we have the most extensive use of digital camera and voice recorder, viewing movies and books about supporting, some data using the scanner to scan in order to clear, moreover, we visit a few museums studying the history of cats, a lot of in situ visits.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
The study we interviewed a lot of people. Most of the people are very friendly, also provided assistance, listening to our hometown to interview, we all think that makes sense, therefore, in this regard, we would like to thank these folks.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
Our study has ended, but we will continue to love our hometown.We wish that everyone to have a better understanding of the place.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
There are a lot of people to help us, such as Muzha researchers and local people.They like our projectand, and provide the resources we need.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
Our greatest find, is that there are a lot of stories and food. We also found that many places have great stories. We make efforts to find the story here.