1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
1. Tape Recorder-Decided questions in advance and went to visit Grandfather Tsao and relevant persons.
2. VCR,TV-Watch videos and CDs about the Foundation.
3. Telephone-Contacted with interviewees, team members, and the service desk of the Exposition.
4. Fax Machine-Faxed information and visiting request.
5. Digital Camera and Camera-Recorded the process of research and interview. We used to bring two cameras to avoid accidents during recording.
6. CU-SeeMe video-Recorded the conditions about homepage making and discussion in the computer room.
7. Computer and Internet-Checked and proceeded the information we needed through computer and internet.
8. Scanner-Scanned photos and figures we collected, and drawings of Grandfather Tsao.
9. e-mail-Got activities photos from The Creation Social Welfare Foundation.
10. Printer-Printed out the information we got from the internet or we needed.
11. Computer Software-Software we used most included Frontpage 2000, ID5.0, Word 2000, PhotoImpact 5.0, and Cute FTP.
12. Books and Newspaper Cut Out-Expanded our understanding about the Foundation and Grandfather Tsao through books "Life, Seeking, and Love" and "Love for the vegetalive", and related reports.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
Upon deciding the topic "Dedicated Love of A Lifetime～Tsao Ching" who full-heartily devoted himself to the vegetalive, the lost-minded old, and the homeless without regrets, we had full expectation in hearts, wishing to spread his love story over the world and call out more concerns.
During the period,we started from zero and finally made up our minds on the research topic through discussion and communication. When collecting information, we used to visit by ourselves and expressed our intention. To the best luck, our parents were so concerned that they physically supported the whole process through participation and consultation.
The interviewees included Grandfather Tsao, social workers, family of the vegetalive, Huang, Shu-Chin in Buddha Light Board, Law Maker Chen, She-Shun and Pon,Ten-Fu, Reporter Shou, Pin-Ju of United Daily, Island-Wide Volunteer Team Leader--Taiwan Gump Lu,Yan-Chung, waken-up "vegetalive", Lin, King-Long ), and senior volunteer Aunt Ni, Je-King. Through the interviews, we were more positive about Grandfather Tsao's contribution to the society.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
(1)All members could practically experience from interviewing, to recording, questioning, and data collection and arrangement,which could not be taught in class.
(2)Spread spirits of the Foundation to school, promoting students and teachers to concerns of and cherish happiness, and respect and look up to lives around.
(3)Actively promulgate "Please donate invoices, save the vegetalive".
(1)When receiving our interviews, newly elected Law Maker Pon expressed his admire to Grandfather Tsao, and also promised more assistance to the Foundation.
(2)Law Maker Chen, She-Shun used to like participation in public welfare activities and never hesitated to contribute, especially to the Foundation.
(3)Parents, community, residents supported and participated, and Instructor Chang and Instructor Ku visited the borough leader after school and promulgated the idea of the Foundation. Under consistent cognition, leaders spread the spirit in borough activities, group meetings, and community classes, getting supports from residents.
(4)Upon completion, the Project was posted on the competition internet station and forever stayed on the website of HsinYi Primary School, expecting all browsers could see to enhance its social impacts.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
(1)Social workers in Taipei general office and Taoyuan Branch of the Foundation arranged interviews,and explained in detail and provided materials.
(2)Miss Huang,Board member of the Foundation described about all miscellaneous about founding of the Foundation.
(3)Team Leader Lu provided his feelings and thinks about volunteer,bike traveling around Taiwan,and Grandpa Tsao.
(4)Aunt Ni,a senior volunteer told us about some stories about Grandpa.
(5)Family of Vegetalive Wen-Mou and Wu-Chun talked about their opinions for the Foundation and Grandfather Tsao,and their heart struggling as patient family.
(6)Principal Kuo and chiefs and leaders of each division at School promoted "invoice donation".
(7)Teachers helped the invoice donation activity and contributed themselves on life education.
(8)Teacher Chang, Yu-Hsia sacrificed her holidays and accompanied us to visit the Foundation,and volunteered to teach us about article editing.
(9)Teacher Liu, Hsin-Ju helped on post making for "Invoice Donation at School" series.
(10)Law Maker Chen provided his communication and assistance experiences for CSWF and ideas about Grandpa Tsao.
(11)Law Maker Pon, Tien-Fu talked about his participation in CSWF's operation,and his assistance plans in Legislative Yuan.
(12)Reporter Shou,Pin-Ju from United Daily provided her opinion and suggestion for the Foundation and Grandpa Tsao.
(13)Chang, Chun-Jun, Borough Leader of PuChan and his wife, Shiao, Lien-Chang, Borough Leader of MingTe and his wife, and WU, I-Chang, Borough Leader of HsinYi and his wife were generous on "Invoice Donation" activities in communities.
(14)Parents of team members provided digital cameras and traffic tools.
(15)Community members echoed for "Invoice Donation" activities.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
(1)Warm from everywhere in the society
From interviewing, invoice donation, and support sale, we found out sympathy and love from those silent contribution. How we felt admired, and wished to see harmony in the society because many contributions.
Life not only belong to you, don't cause long-life regrets because of personal negligence. When we cared about the vegetalive, we shall alarm us to take care of ourselves.
(3)"No pain, no gain"
Everything at the beginning seems hard, and the Project revealed that team work, heartily input, and taking responsibility and action through mutual communication, cooperation, and share helped completion and achievement.
(4)"Love" growing in our mind, and "concerns" lighting our heart"
Love and concerns need to be learned from life, and the Project did help our growth. We understood how proper contribution could rich and fulfill our lives.